The Hôpital Pierre-Boucher Foundation is fortunate to be able to count on the priceless contribution of over 50 volunteers. Thanks to their unwavering support, our fundraising activities have met with success. Would you like to become a volunteer?
Please call Danielle Beaudin at 450-468-8136 at extension 3.
According to Volunteer Canada, volunteering:
- Fosters interaction among citizens and strengthens ties between people
- Is good for your health – physically, intellectually, and morally
- Reduces stress as effectively as yoga or meditation
- Helps you improve your interpersonal and communication skills
- Enhances your understanding of the issues in your chosen sector of activity
Also, volunteers enjoy greater longevity.
Vita, December 2009-January 2010